Forex Forecasts Service
- Each forex forecasts represents our prediction for the High and Low pricing of each Forex pair for the 2 hours interval.
- The forecast will usually be available at 1 minute past the hour every two hours until the market closes.
- The time is represented in Eastern Time Zone(eg, 14:00 = 2:00pm ET).
- For the purposes of these predictions, the market opens on Sunday at 17:00 ET and closes on Friday at 16:00 ET.
- We predict the trends.
- We help you decide when to buy and sell.
- YOU Profit.
- Main Box:
- Main Box
- The name of the Forex pair (eg, EUR/USD)
- The date of the forecast (eg, July 23, 2010)
- Time From:
- The start time of the 2-hour forecast interval represented in Eastern Time Zone (eg, 21:00 = 9:00pm ET)
- Time To:
- The end time of the 2-hour forecast interval represented in Eastern Time Zone (eg, 22:59 = 10:59pm ET)
- Forecast Hi:
- The high price prediction for the Forex pair during the 2-hour interval (eg, Hi 1.2762)
- Forecast Lo:
- The low price prediction for the Forex pair during the 2-hour interval (eg, Lo 1.2723)
- Trend Direction:
- The trend prediction for the Forex pair during the 2-hour interval
- History Table:
- View History table
- History Chart:
- View History chart